VR WIRE II Cable Management System
Free 3 day shipping on US orders over $45. Try it 100% risk-free with our 30-day money-back guarantee. Free return shipping.
- No cable tug. In a standard VR cable management system, multiple retractors are mounted in the center of your play space. The farther you move from the center, the more cable tug you begin to experience as the tension in the retractors increases. With VR WIRE II, a single dynamic retractor follows you across your play area, and is engaged through a rotating pulley wheel, which completely eliminates cable tug.
- Effortless 360° turns. In a static system, as you move farther away from the center where the retractors are mounted, the angle of the cable makes it more difficult to turn around, especially with low ceilings. Because the dynamic retractor stays above your head as you move across your play space, it allows for 360° turns even in the most remote corners of your play space.
- Unsurpassed range. The ceiling guide wires are 10' feet long, which gives the dynamic retractor plenty of space before its retracting mechanism is fully engaged. You are able to move freely with absolutely no cable tug in an 12'x12' ft play area.
- Works under small ceiling fans and light fixtures. The guide wires are spaced 5'-6' feet apart and can be placed on each side of a ceiling fan. The VR cable is able to pass underneath the ceiling fan. However, fans must be turned off.
- Eliminate direct pull. Standard cable management systems have the retractors attached along the length of the VR headset cable. This creates direct pull from multiple retractors as you move farther from the center of your play space. VR WIRE II utilizes a silent pulley wheel attached to the dynamic retractor which allows the VR cable to glide freely through the detachable holding bracket. This eliminates the direct pull from the dynamic retractor when you move towards the front of your play space.
- Reduce potential cable damage from twisting. With a standard cable management system, the last retractor is attached directly to the cable, about a foot from the VR headset. Repeated turns in one direction puts stress on this short section of the cable, which over time can lead to damage. With VR WIRE II, the cable moves freely through the pulley wheels, which helps distribute the effect of twisting over a longer length of the VR cable. Although it doesn't completely solve the problem, this extra freedom of movement helps reduce the potential damage to your VR cable from twisting.
Forget adhesive hooks. Removing adhesive hooks without leaving visible damage on your ceiling can be difficult even when following best practices, such as using a hair dryer. Please see our installation video on how easy it is to install, remove, and repair the tiny holes left by the mounting pins.
- Clean look. The ceiling guide wires can be removed in a matter of seconds, leaving just four small pins spread out across the entire ceiling. This is much less noticeable compared to a line of square adhesive hooks leading from your PC to the center of your room, which is the standard setup used for VR cable management.