1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, the shipping price is automatically calculated at checkout, and we recently introduced more affordable international shipping options with door to door tracking to most counties.
2. Are there additional customs duties?
If you are in the EU, then UPS is the fastest shipping option, but expect to pay between 25.00 - 35.00 EUR in additional customs duties (VAT) and brokerage fees if choosing UPS. This is because UPS charges an additional 15 EUR "brokerage fee" per delivery, raising the total price to 25-35 EUR in addition to the already expensive shipping of approximately 35 EUR, depending on the specific EU country.
For the EU and Canada, the economy shipping option is the best value because there is no UPS brokerage fee, but still expect to pay the additional 10.00-12.00 EUR/CAD for customs duties (VAT).
3. Do I have to drill holes in my wall to attach the retracting wall anchor?
Not necessarily! Although we recommend that you install the bracket using screws, you can also use command strips. If used correctly, command strips can be removed safely by pulling on the end of the strip instead of pulling the bracket away from the wall. If you use double-sided tape you are risking damage to the wall finish if you try to reposition the bracket.
4. What is the best placements for VR WIRE II?
The retracting wall anchor should be placed high on the wall above your PC where the VR headset is plugged in. The two white guide wires should be attached 6 to 7 feet apart on your ceiling, but can be closer if you have a small play space. The first guide wire should always be positioned behind you, so it should be on the opposite side of the room from where your PC is located. The second guide wire should run across the middle of your play space.
5. How much line is inside the dynamic retractor?
The dynamic retractor holds 6 feet of line.
6. What is the white plaster used to repair the hole in the setup guide video?
We used 3M High Strength Small Hole Repair Primer Enhanced Spackling Compound, available on Amazon for $5.
7. What headsets are not compatible with VR WIRE II?
The VR WIRE II is compatible with all VR headsets besides:
1. The original Vive (OG Vive V1) because it has a three piece flat VR cable which is too wide to glide through the wheeled assembly.
2. The Varjo VR-3 has two VR cables, so you would need two wheeled brackets and two pulley, and we have not tested it to see how well this would work.
8. I have the VIVE PRO 2, anything I should know?
VP2 has a sharp inside edge on the plastic VR cable holder. This can create damage to the VR cable inside the plastic cable holder, but this can be easily fixed with a braided cable sleeve. Please take a look at this Reddit comment and the images.
Braided cable sleeve on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FW39TWK
Did you find your answer? If not, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.